Thank you for downloading and trying this demo of our new interactive VR program. This file will guide you through installation of the program.
DOMINATR.EXE is a self-extracing file. Once downloaded, it should be run from the root directory of your C: drive. Never attempt to run dominatr.exe from a sub directory!
You will initially be asked to choose what type of installation you wish. Three choices are available: Full installation; 24/7 and Custom. If you do not know what you want, choose 24/7 and the program will make all decisions for you.
Next you will be taken to a series of screens in which you will be asked to choose your preferences. You must follow these instructions *exactly*. Errors will be extremely difficult to correct later and may cause unexpected crashes in your system.
Finally, you will be asked to specify a "safe word". Please choose carefully, as it is not possible to interrupt or stop program operation without the correct safeword. For your protection, the safeword is not case sensitive. Please note that attempted removal of the program without the safeword will result in you hard drive being reformatted.
On installation the program will create a new directory on your C: drive called c:\Master [or c:\Mistress]. This directory will contain support files, .wav files and the main program file, ROUGHS.EXE. Several lines will also be added to your autoexec.bat and config.sys files. After installation your config.sys file will contain the lines:
command=c:\master\roughs.exe /D [or /s]
If the program detects a joystick, it will also add the line:
device=whipsys.com /1 \2 /3 \4
Depending upon the type of installation and preferences you chose, you might also see one or more of the following lines:
This program is free. You may copy and distribute it to your friends. However you may not alter or change the program. Tech support is available from 11 am to 4:30 am seven days a week, at the cost of $200 per hour.
Please E-mail us for more information on our complete line of computer peripherals and accessories designed specifically to enhance your enjoyment of this program.
The Heterosexual Questionnaire
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
6. Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommates know?
7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
8. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
9. Why do heterosexuals feel so compelled to introduce others into their lifestyle?
10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?
11. Just what do men and women do in bed together? How can they truly know how to please each other, being so anatomically different?
12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships between heterosexuals?
13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted disease. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?
14. How can you expect to become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality?
15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?
16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't you feel that s/he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of his/her own leanings?
17. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you considered trying aversion therapy?
18. Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems s/he would face?
19. Are you sure you're heterosexual? You don't look heterosexual.