1. "Are you ready to leave?" --Definition of the word
2. Appropriate rhetorical questions (formerly "Honey, do I look fat?")
3. Elementary Map Reading.
4. Crying and law enforcement.
5. Advanced Math Seminar -- Program your VCR.
6. You can go shopping in less than 4 hours.
7. Gaining five pounds v. the end of the world: a study in contrast.
8. The Seven-Outfit week.
9. PMS -- It's YOUR problem, not mine (was: It's Happened Monthly Since Puberty -- Deal
10. Driving I: Getting past automatic transmission.
11. Driving II: The meaning of blinking red lights.
12. Driving III: Approximating a constant speed.
13. Driving IV: Makeup and Driving -- It's as Simple as Oil and Water.
14. The Super Bowl: Not a Game -- A Sacrament.
15. Telephone Translations (was: "Me, too" equals "I Love You")
16. Giftgiving Fundamentals (was: Fabric Bad, Electronics Good)
17. Putting the Seat Down by Yourself: Potential Energy is on Your Side.
18. Know when to say when: The limits of makeup.
19. Beyond "Clean and Dirty": The Nuances of Wearable Laundry.
20. We forget birthdays, you forget sports stats: LET'S LET IT DROP.
21. MYOB: Proper response to other couple's public arguments.
22. Yes, You Can Buy Condoms (was: WE learned to deal with the embarrassment).
23. Joys of the Remote Control: Reaping the Benefits of 50+ Channels.
24. What Goes Around Comes Around -- Why his Credit Card is not a toy.
25. The Penis: His Best Friend Can Be Yours.
26. His Poker Games: Deal Yourself Out.
27. Commitment Schmittment (was: Wedlock Schmedlock).
28. "To Honor and Obey": Remembering the small print above "I Do".
29. Why Your Mother is Unwelcome in the House.
30. Your Mate: Selfish Bastard, or Victimized Sensitive Man-child.
31. Healing his Father Wound by Expressing the Latent Wild Man Within?
32. Speaking Your Mind: Exploding the Myth of the Psychic Male